Hi, thanks for allowing me to create your blog for you. It will be the foundation of everything you do online!
Here is what happens next:
- Please be on the lookout for an email from Marie with the subject line “Your New Blog” (NOTE: depending on which email provider you use, the email may be in your “promotions” tab. It is sent immediately after you make payment so if you don’t see it also check your spam folder)
2. When you receive the email, please answer the questions and send it back ASAP. I can’t start until I have this information!
3. Once I receive the info I need, I will send you an email letting you know when your brand new blog will be completed. Usually it’s just 2-3 days from this point!
4. When the blog is finished, I will email you the link where you can view your new blog online. That’s the time for you to look it all over and let me know if you want anything changed.
5. If there are changes I’ll take care of them quickly, and once everything is ready to go I’ll turn your blog over to you.
6. Once I turn the blog over to you, you will go in and change your login credentials (it’s easy, I’ll provide you with a free tutorial to walk you through) and I will have no more access to your blog!
You’re Never Alone
You have 7 days from the date I turn the blog over to you to request additional revisions.
By this point you probably won’t need any since we did this in step 4 above, but if you do I’ll take care of it.
You get up to 3 revisions within 7 days of my turning the blog over to you.
But even after I turn the blog over to you, I’m just an email away if you have questions!
And don’t forget, I’ll email you tutorials on how to take care of your blog and maximize it’s potential (these are all very easy to do. If you can send an email you can do this!):
- How to change your login credentials
- How to add new blog posts
- How to update plugins, themes